The Refining & Petrochemicals sector is among the most intensive industrial water user. Water & waste water treatment is therefore a critical issue in all installations. Cannon Artes has gained extensive experience throughout several decades in providing solutions for specific water treatment issues related to the Refining & Petrochemical Industry.
- Desalination & raw water pre-treatment. Water at plant sites can often be drawn just from the sea, lakes or rivers and is not suitable even for the less demanding users. Treatment is mandatory and can be a challenging job.
- Demineralization Systems targeted to the production of high purity water. Removal of dissolved solids can be achieved by means of membranes or ion-exchange technologies.
- Condensate Polishing Units. Traces of different kind of impurities can be removed from the return steam condensate in order make it suitable to be reused.
- Deaerators based on ZeroGas Deaerator® technology. Removal of dissolved gases (such as oxygen and carbon dioxide) from process water or boiler feed water is accomplished through vacuum, thermophysical or membrane deaeration
- Effluent Water Treatment. Cannon Artes’ solution is in particular addressing the petrochemical sector where the most appropriate selection of technologies coupled with the maximum flexibility are requested to address the variability of flow and chemical compositions.
- Oily Water treatment. Cannon Artes can provide specific solutions to address the removal of oil from water.
- Sanitary Water Treatment and Drinking Water Makers. By means of package solutions sanitary and drinking water issues can be addressed in isolated compounds or construction camps.
- Cooling Water Filtration based in particular on Hydraback® Filters which find wide application as make-up water treatment and side stream filtration when evaporative cooling towers are employed.
- Waste Water Re-Use and Zero Liquid Discharge. It is now a must for all industries having the goal to reduce the environmental impact and increase sustainability.
- Process Fluids treatment. Cannon Artes has experience in dealing with process fluids such as brine, amine, solvents.
Cannon Artes’ experiences in the Refining and Petrochemical Sectors cover Refining, Ethylene production, Olephins, Aromatics, Hydrogen, Methanol, Polymers, Natural gas liquefaction.