Water quality in the Pharmaceuticals industry is particularly critical, due to the strict international standards in place.
Cannon Artes, in more than 30 years of activity, has acquired a solid experience providing solutions for specific water treatment issues related to this Market.
Particularly in the Pharma Industry, different degrees of water quality are required such as Purified Water (PW), Highly Purified Water and Water for Injection (WFI). In addition, particular attention must be paid to the design, selection of materials and manufacturing processes of the plants.
Water is very important, not only as “Process Fluid” but also for its wide use in utility feeding. For this reason, reliable and performing plants are of paramount importance.
The complex pharmaceutical processes generate a significant quantity of wastewater rich of different pollutants (COD, BOD, solvents and micro pollutants) that require specific treatments before their discharge. Wastewater treatment is therefore one of the biggest challenges in this market.
Cannon Artes has developed innovative solutions to meet the specific needs of the Pharmaceutical Industry such as:
- Demineralization Systems targeted to the production of Pure Water and Ultra-Pure Water
- Desalination & raw water pre-treatment
- Deaerators based on ZeroGas Deaerator® Removal of dissolved gases (such as oxygen and carbon dioxide) from process water or boiler feed water is accomplished through vacuum, thermophysical or membrane deaeration
- Effluent Water Treatment. Cannon Artes’ solution is particularly suitable for the Pharma sector where the most appropriate selection of technologies coupled with maximum flexibility of the plant are mandatory to cope with the variability of flow rates and composition of the discharges.
- AOP processes are increasingly used for the removal of particular families of pollutants from wastewater. Cannon Artes has a consolidated experience in the supply of AOP solutions dedicated to the specific needs of its customers.
- Waste Water Re-Use and Zero Liquid Discharge. It is now mandatory for all industries to aim to reduce environmental impact and increase sustainability.
Thanks to the activity of its R&D Structure Cannon Artes is able to support Customers in all activities from Lab scale tests to the realization of full-scale Industrial plants.