Water quality is a critical issue in the Chemicals and Pharmaceuticals industry as severe international standards apply.
Cannon Artes has gained Extensive experience throughout more than 30 years providing solutions for specific water treatment issues related to the Chemicals and Pharmaceutical Industry.
In particular in the Pharma Industry different grades of water quality are required such as Purified Water (PW), Highly Purified Water and Water for Injection (WFI). Furthermore particular care must be taken in the design, selection of materials and manufacturing procedures.
Water is also very important in Chemical Industry considering that it’s necessary for the utilities and widely used in the process for different applications. For this reason reliable and performing plants are strictly required.
The complex process developed in the chemicals & pharma factories generates a significant amount of waste water rich of different pollutants that require specific treatment to be discharged. The waste water treatment is therefore one of the biggest challenge in this market.
Cannon Artes has developed innovative solutions to meet the specific needs of the Pharmaceutical and Chemical Industry such as:
- Demineralization Systems targeted to the production of Pure Water and UltraPure Water
- Desalination & raw water pre-treatment
- Deaerators based on ZeroGas Deaerator® technology. Removal of dissolved gases (such as oxygen and carbon dioxide) from process water or boiler feed water is accomplished through vacuum, thermophysical or membrane deaeration
- Effluent Water Treatment. Cannon Artes’ solution is in particular addressing the chemical/pharma sector where the most appropriate selection of technologies coupled with the maximum flexibility are requested to address the variability of flow and chemical compositions.
- Cooling Water Filtration based in particular on Hydraback® Filters
- Waste Water Re-Use and Zero Liquid Discharge. It is now a must for all industries having the goal to reduce the environmental impact and increase sustainability.